Safety at Night In Lights is our top priority for our guests and team members. During this global pandemic, it is very important we work together as a community to do our part to minimize the exposure of COVID-19. Please review the safety warning and protocols below.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you and our team members. We ask you follow all posted instructions and directions from our team members while visiting Night In Lights.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and possibly death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Night In Lights, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
In support of CDC, State & County guidelines, the following safety measures will be in place during the event and monitored for compliance by event personnel:
- Our team will employ health and safety COVID-19 protocols
- Frequent hand sanitizing by team members
- Entire event is outside in the open air
- Entry to event is through online ticket purchases with limited reservations available per session, in an effort to avoid significant congestion and wait times
- All guests must remain in their vehicle at all times during the event experience
- Guests must only experience the event in their vehicle, guests arriving through other means such as motorcycles, bicycle, walk-ups, etc. will not be permitted
- Speed limit inside the experience is approximately 5 mph, attendants will be along the route to monitor
Compliance with these safety measures will be enforced and guests that do not follow them will be escorted out of the event without refund.
We appreciate your cooperation as we all work together to ensure safety for all, while minimizing the potential spread of COVID-19.